Spectralayers 8 out

Greg

It’s the first bit of software I’ve bought this year. Upgraded from V6 for AUD$119

The last software I bought before that was an upgrade to Studio One 5 Pro about a year ago. Just don’t have that burning desire to buy new software anymore. Especially the never ending plugin update merry go round. I haven’t updated any of my paid plugins for over a year.  I have the Melda Total FX Bundle so it gets updated free for life.

My vast other collection of programs and plugins is frozen at late 2019 versions with my Waves WUP having expired early last year.  Actually my Waves Soundgrid software is up to date till Oct 2021 as I need it active to use my Digigrid  Hardware. 

I’ve finally worked out that if I can’t make a quality recording with what I’ve got, well then having the latest version of the same thing won’t really help. 

I used to proudly proclaim being infected/afflicted with GAS; am I sick or have I become well?

Edited by Michael Vogel
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TheSteven said:

Is that equivalent to Pro version or is it a lite version?

SP 8 one, It is a lite version. Most of the time ,from what I read, folks should install last, SPpro8, version. Then Cubase should correctly display the highest version. 

• Like 1