Cakewalk Not Responding problem.

You have not provided enough information to even guess what is wrong. 
The more details you provide the faster the correct answers will be delivered 

example

Version of Cakewalk
Hardware used

Driver mode

Is this an audio or midi piano 

If midi what VST instrument are you using 

Did you optimize your pc is it up to date  

Edited by John Vere

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I am having problems with cakewalk latest version. When I hit play then I get glitch, some of my instrument stop playing example komplete kontrol, and many effects. In anger I deleted cakewalk and downloaded it again, then also I am not getting rid of this problem. I would request u to kindly upgrade proper version soon please. By the way I already tried and gave my best to fix that bug, I tried to fix buffer size and much more, but then also I am not getting rid of this problem 😩😖

28 minutes ago, Anany Chaurasia said:

Hello I am having problems with cakewalk latest version. When I hit play then I get glitch, some of my instrument stop playing example komplete kontrol, and many effects. In anger I deleted cakewalk and downloaded it again, then also I am not getting rid of this problem. I would request u to kindly upgrade proper version soon please. By the way I already tried and gave my best to fix that bug, I tried to fix buffer size and much more, but then also I am not getting rid of this problem 😩😖

What did support say when you asked for help?

On 6/23/2021 at 3:29 AM, Sean Aaron Peter Salvo said:

So I was just trying to record a single piano track. But as I was doing it. Cakewalk suddenly stopped working. BUT the audio was still playing whenever I hit a key or an audio track is playing. It also shows up on the task manager that it wasn't being in a "not responding" state. The whole app just wouldn't work. Need help

Have you tried just forcing the app closed and then restarting it?

1 hour ago, gustabo said:
1 hour ago, Anany Chaurasia said:

What did support say when you asked for help?

Or have you tried looking at any of the voluminous documentation and/ or video tutorials freely available for your perusal?

This is a peer to peer forum. If you don't answer the questions that were asked in this thread nobody can give you further support. The issue is most likely related to some external interaction. What driver mode are you using and what audio interface do you have? Post screenshots of the audio configuration in preferences.

In the FAQ there is information about how to contact support and get further assistance. There is also an online form to contact support and submit a ticket.

On 7/4/2021 at 8:23 PM, Noel Borthwick said:

This is a peer to peer forum. If you don't answer the questions that were asked in this thread nobody can give you further support. The issue is most likely related to some external interaction. What driver mode are you using and what audio interface do you have? Post screenshots of the audio configuration in preferences.

Hello sir ,now i have fixed those problems . SORRY for disturbing u . Ur team is doing awesome job ,many thanks for cakewalk.😊😊🙏🙏