AAS Summer Sale

Hidden Symmetry

Applied Acoustics Systems Summer Sale

Get up to 50% off and more on all orders from our web store. Our best offers are on the Modeling Collection Upgrades—whether you already own one or more Professional Series instruments, they represent exceptional value.

Modeling Collection Upgrades 50% OFF

https://www.applied-acoustics.com/promo/

https://www.applied-acoustics.com/portal/offers/c/419FCE1816/

Edited by Hidden Symmetry

4 hours ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Just picked up Chromaphone 3, Lounge Lizard EP-4, Multiphonics CV-1, and String Studio VS-3, all for 132 Canadian Loonies. That is $33 per synth including the new CV-1!

Well done. You’ll love ‘em. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Just picked up Chromaphone 3, Lounge Lizard EP-4, Multiphonics CV-1, and String Studio VS-3, all for 132 Canadian Loonies. That is $33 per synth including the new CV-1!

Nice!  The best custom offer I have is Chromaphone 3, Strum GS-2, Multiphonics CV-1, and String Studio VS-3 and Objeq Delay for $149 USD, but I have Objeq Delay already (2 licenses; don't need a third) and I am not interested in CV-1. 

Of course, without those last two items, I'd have to pay $247 USD!!  I suppose if I had the money to spend the $149 would be a deal.

Edited by User 905133
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, User 905133 said:

Nice!  The best custom offer I have is Chromaphone 3, Strum GS-2, Multiphonics CV-1, and String Studio VS-3 and Objeq Delay for $149 USD, but I have Objeq Delay already (2 licenses; don't need a third) and I am not interested in CV-1. 

Of course, without those last two items, I'd have to pay $247 USD!!  I suppose if I had the money to spend the $149 would be a deal.

I am surprised that AAS is offering you Objeq Delay if you already own it.

• Like 1

On 6/23/2021 at 11:51 AM, Grem said:

What did they do? Did they remove it and the price went up? Or did it stay the same? Or did you get even a better deal!???

Evidently they have their phones off, but once I logged into my account (per scook's excellent suggestion), the generic promo link showed me the same offer (5 "complete your collection" professional products) but with Lizard Lounge in place of Objeq Delay

Two of the AAS soft synths were on my list to consider for November (BF Sale), but if I can get the money together now, the set of 5 is a good deal.

• Like 1