Radioactive Pianos and More | LivestreamReplay Now Available

Simeon Amburgey

I have been wanting to cover this piano library for some time and today is the day. it was recorded during 20 trips over a seven year time period going into the town of Pripyat which was the closest town to the Chernobyl nuclear disaster. It is on special now for $29 (reg. $199). I will also be covering the Nocturne Sounds Baby Grand Piano and Flintpope's Enhanced Piano.

The livestream was a very moving for me so much that the person in the thumbnail below did not have a clue what he would be experiencing. So grateful for these opportunities.

Replay here:

Edited by Simeon Amburgey
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Would love one too, but hey, already got this :)

Fleer,

I also purchased this earlier but it seems that that they did some updates and moved to using the Pulse Downloader. Send an email to support to see if they can set you up with a new code, that is what they did for me.

All the best!

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

Funny thing!

During the video you can sometimes hear the Cakewalk newsgroup notification alert!!!!! 😎

I was hearing that sound, not realising it was the video, and wondering where the new posts/alerts were 😁

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

Fleer,

I also purchased this earlier but it seems that that they did some updates and moved to using the Pulse Downloader. Send an email to support to see if they can set you up with a new code, that is what they did for me.

All the best!

Cheers, Simeon, email sent :)

• Like 1