THERE IS NO WAY TO INSERT SYNTH WITH MIDI FOR REUSE ON A PROJECT

murat k.

On 6/22/2021 at 12:33 PM, Mark Morgon-Shaw said:

Deleted as you have changed the topic name and first post

😀 It was not a change actually, I expanded it to be more comprehensible with additional information. Original version can be seen in the page.

But yes, I changed the Title for the same purpose. First title was my solution to this problem. Then I changed it with the problem, not solution. 

And I would like to say thank you because your disagreement gave a life to this topic. This is way more better then misunderstanding. 😊

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mark Morgon-Shaw said:

Depends on your definition of free will but a gentleman is never rude except on purpose

Well by that definition (which it sounds like you subscribe to) you are either not a gentleman or if you think you are a gentleman, your answer amounts to "Yes," as in you intentionally altered my post to deliberately be rude.

41 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

You truncated my post and thereby changed my meaning.  Did you do that on purpose?

I stand by my original comment applauding the OP's positive attitude.  I wish that you hadn't used it as an opportunity to be rude and intentionally distort my meaning.    

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@murat k. this is correct because MIDI isn't part of a track template.

What you can do however is drag the MIDI clip to the MIDI folder in the Browser. 

Simples. 

At the risk I suggest you invest some time reading the reference guide for Cakewalk by Bandlab, there is a link under Help. 

• Thanks 1