Power Outage

cclarry

Sorry to hear that Larry.  Glad you are safe. On another note, some of us got to post some deals and feel like we accomplished something useful this week instead of always finding out they were duplicates or you got to them first.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Marc Cormier said:

Us, too, Larry - Farmington & 6 Mile was out for a while but that’s like a weekly occurrence in the summer.  Glad you got some love from DTE.  Underpromise and overdeliver as they say…

Thanx Mark!  Yeah..I'm at 5 Mile and Beech Daly and the whole area was out of power...

Sounds like an elaborate plan by Amazon to stop you posting better deals than them on prime day :)

I hear  from a reliable source they have a machine that controls the weather that Bill G. built in his garage.

Edited by Hatstand
  • Haha 1

Lars

Really sympathise about the Power Cuts - we know all about them here in South Africa - since 2007 we have had constant power cuts - in fact we have our own name for them, Load Shedding!!

When one of our ancient Power stations goes down, we have them once / twice a day, 2 to 3 hours at a time for weeks at a time!!

We had our last dose of Load Shedding about a week ago - the next dose will be on its way soon!

Thankfully, I invested in solar power and a generator quite a few years ago!!

Keep well my friend

Nigel

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1