Orange Tree Samples 2021 Group Buy

kevin H

We've reached the highest discount tier of 60% OFF and unlocked the freebie! The link to download the freebie is on the group buy page in your account (next to the discount tier).

It was a lot of fun to put together, and I hope you enjoy it! If you have any questions about how to use it, let me know--I just realized there isn't any documentation included, but hopefully everything is self-explanatory...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

43 minutes ago, Greg Schlaepfer said:

We've reached the highest discount tier of 60% OFF and unlocked the freebie! The link to download the freebie is on the group buy page in your account (next to the discount tier).

It was a lot of fun to put together, and I hope you enjoy it! If you have any questions about how to use it, let me know--I just realized there isn't any documentation included, but hopefully everything is self-explanatory...

Awesome !!!

completed my bundle.  Thanks for the freebie too.

Edited by kevin H
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Bapu said:

I'm dusted and done. I once again own the entire suite and this time around I was in for only $88 after using my orange slices.

If someone else owns the entire opus as well, and they manage to do so with a few orange slices left over, do they win? 🤔

That's not me, but I've got my fair share of OTS excellence! Thanks Greg for the sale!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PhonoBrainer said:

If someone else owns the entire opus as well, and they manage to do so with a few orange slices left over, do they win? 🤔

I have 9 orange slices left.

So far, I'm the title holder.

Bring it on boys and girls.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

I have 9 orange slices left.

So far, I'm the title holder.

Bring it on boys and girls.

This hoarding behaviour is not healthy, you know? 

I once went to a guys house who had an entire room floor to ceiling with old 80s synths. I asked him 'which is your favourite to play?' his response 'i don't know how to play them. I just collect them. '. 😳

Edited by Philip G Hunt
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Philip G Hunt said:

This hoarding behaviour is not healthy, you know? 

Since when?!!

This will be my first OTS purchase. Have not decided which one it will be.

[edit] I got two!! Evolution Mandoline and Angelic Chimes. And got a bunch of orange slices to help with the cost.

Edited by Grem
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Got that Famous E-Piano I’ve been lusting for. Kudos to OrangeTreeSamples. 

Yeah, when I was first listening to the demos I totally became obsessed with that library.  It's so easy to waste hours jamming with it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PavlovsCat said:

Yeah, when I was first listening to the demos I totally became obsessed with that library.  It's so easy to waste hours jamming with it. 

Indeed, and Simeon’s live vid won me over even more. That man can play. 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Fleer said:

I guess you can’t get in on the Group Buy if you don’t sign up by Monday. Then you’ve got until the end of July to finalize your purchase. 

And you can keep coming back with more purchases as you decide "Hmm, maybe I should have gotten this, too."

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1