Electrum Guitar Amp

Bajan Blue

22 minutes ago, Hillmy said:

I already had an account. But no coins showed up. :(

Same here.  🥺  but I do have a couple of their plugins and like them quite well, especially Hyperspace!   

So does that mean none of you guys got the Royal Compressor (PB) and/or FirePressor (this month at ADSR) freeebies??

30 minutes ago, mibby said:

Same here.  🥺  but I do have a couple of their plugins and like them quite well, especially Hyperspace!   

So does that mean none of you guys got the Royal Compressor (PB) and/or FirePressor (this month at ADSR) freeebies??

I got the ADSR FirePressor freebie. That's how I have an account and it's the only plugin I have from them. The coin thing is probably something for new people.

Edited by Hillmy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Hillmy said:

I got the ADSR FirePressor freebie. That's how I have an account and it's the only plugin I have from them.

You must have gotten the "coins" when you registered then, no?  I've had an account since the FrontDAW giveaway a couple of years ago...

1 minute ago, mibby said:

You must have gotten the "coins" when you registered then, no?  I've had an account since the FrontDAW giveaway a couple of years ago...

I singed in and added the item to cart and it doesn't show the "use coins" thing like someone had screenshot.

52 minutes ago, Hillmy said:

I got the ADSR FirePressor freebie. That's how I have an account and it's the only plugin I have from them. The coin thing is probably something for new people.

I had 12 coins, not sure from where but not new here, I have Front DAW, Royal Comp, Firepressor, HyperspaceCM,  Voxessor.........and now Electrum.

Now I have no coins.

• Like 3

I just published some details on my site here:

https://wp.me/p6Mqqs-Do

Looks like a really interesting plugin and the initial cost of entry is very generous.

At the bottom of my press release it seems that United Plugins has partnered with Melda Productions in regards to their licensing protocol as well as United Plugins partnering with them to offer their products as well.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ALC said:

Got it for free after registering and getting 20 coins.  Not like I need another guitar amp sim, but for free, I couldn’t resist.

where on the website is stated you will get 20coins for registering please? i did not get it...thx

I never had anything from United Plugins and just signed up with them earlier. Got this for free with their coin system and have to say it's pretty good considering the entry fee. Got some nice sounds out of it from the little time I spent with it. 

• Like 1

Yep, got for 7$ canadian bucks! Even if I only play with it an hour or so, its worth it. If I end up using it to record some tracks, its a steal. Haven't tried it yet, but the UI is different, everything's in your face. Kinda cool.

I think I received the 10 euro coupon when I signed up for the free FrontDAW plugin...

Edited by Jacques Boileau
  • Like 1

had a bit of time to install and try this today - i was very surprised, in fact I liked it quite a lot.

I'm just tracking some guitars at the moment - I normally record direct from my amp (either an Orange, Laney or Blackstar)  for this sort of stuff - pretty heavy powercord guitars but i'm recording clean then using Electrum - results so far are good.

In conclusion, you can't go wrong for$6!!!!

Nigel

• Like 2

I did a quick test of EQ matching yesterday using not perfect conditions.  I certainly didn't match the tone but it did result in a tone that I really like and could easily use.

At this price point, it is worth giving a test to see if it might work for you.  It isn't going to replace my other amp sims from PA (and a couple of the amplitube models) but I do expect it to get some use as another option to those platforms.....and unlike amplitube the interface pops up instantly as you expect a plugin to.

• Like 1