Hardware Output

Will.

Feature request for the Hardware Output channels "Mutes" to work independently from the "Link" button. 

I like to keep the Link Button Enabled to play things safe, but it beats the purpose of listening to the balance on seperate channels independently. 

Or add the Ctrl+Click to mute the channels separately alone. 

Edited by Will_Kaydo

On 6/20/2021 at 1:01 PM, Will_Kaydo said:

Feature request for the Hardware Output channels "Mutes" to work independently from the "Link" button. 

I like to keep the Link Button Enabled to play things safe, but it beats the purpose of listening to the balance on seperate channels independently. 

Or add the Ctrl+Click to mute the channels separately alone. 

Sorry to be "that guy" but can't you just UNLOCK, then alter the MUTE on one channel, then LOCK again? Isn't that just as safe?

36 minutes ago, Colin Nicholls said:

Sorry to be "that guy" but can't you just UNLOCK, then alter the MUTE on one channel, then LOCK again? Isn't that just as safe?

Nope.

What's the purpose then? 

44 minutes ago, Colin Nicholls said:

I was just saying, you can do this. It's just a few extra clicks. You aren't prevented from listening to only one channel, whilst locked.