Articulation Track seems to have stopped working.

pmj_rit

Question

I can open the articulation view or track, drag in it (which creates a block for the articulation) but then when the dialog appears the block disappears.  I make the selection and nothing reappears.  The chosen articulation is not displayed (and not surprisingly) has no effect.

Windows 10 (build 19041.1052)

Cakewalk by Bandlab 2021.04 (build 175).

2 answers to this question

4 hours ago, pmj_rit said:

I can open the articulation view or track, drag in it (which creates a block for the articulation) but then when the dialog appears the block disappears.  I make the selection and nothing reappears.  The chosen articulation is not displayed (and not surprisingly) has no effect.

I just tested it here with Sampletank 4 MAX using the Patch “Full Strings Multi” (A patch that has key switched articulations)

I created a sustain chord on one measure and a set of staccato notes on the next measure.  I used an articulation map to perform the key switching between measures and it worked fine here.

This is with the CbB 2021.6 Early Release Build 32

What happens if you right click in the articulation track and select “Edit articulation map”?

17 hours ago, Promidi said:

I just tested it here with Sampletank 4 MAX using the Patch “Full Strings Multi” (A patch that has key switched articulations)

I created a sustain chord on one measure and a set of staccato notes on the next measure.  I used an articulation map to perform the key switching between measures and it worked fine here.

This is with the CbB 2021.6 Early Release Build 32

What happens if you right click in the articulation track and select “Edit articulation map”?

I think it must have been something about the particular project.  Seems OK now.  Weird.

Sorry to trouble you.