WA Production Puncher 2 - FREE

cclarry

58 minutes ago, Philip G Hunt said:

One thing I don't like about WA plugins is that you have to be connected to the internet for them to work.

Why do they need an internet connection?

Only at the time of activation for the first time.  That is fairly standard, though I agree not the best method .

This isn't like captain chords that require an internet connection at all times to run.  That is insane.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

Only at the time of activation for the first time.  That is fairly standard, though I agree not the best method

Wait! My bad. It's not WA, it's Slate Digital Fresh Air.  Sorry, I mixed it up with WA because they were both freebies at PB.

Why does Fresh Air always need an internet connection? 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Philip G Hunt
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Philip G Hunt said:

Wait! My bad. It's not WA, it's Slate Digital Fresh Air.  Sorry, I mixed it up with WA because they were both freebies at PB.

Why does Fresh Air always need an internet connection? 🤷‍♂️

That is annoying as fresh air is great.  But it only needs an internet connection if you don't own an ilok or you are using a second authorization even if you do have one.  

If it is free I don't understand the limitations at all.  I'd like to authorize to at least two computers.  And since it uses ILOK I can't just use two accounts as I'd have to give up all the other plugins on the 2nd computer as it isn't going to allow two accounts in the same machine.It is annoying.