Softube Unlocked Deal - Statement and Monoment Bass

cclarry

Statement Lead was designed for the modern producer and songwriter in the EDM, drum and bass, and house genres. To achieve the very best sound sources for Statement, we carefully recorded and processed the sounds of rare, well-known, expensive hardware synths to produce 90 different wave forms in 11 different categories to serve as sound sources. This is the synth that inspires you to make a statement.

"After my first collaboration with Softube at Monoment Bass, I had a lot of fun again with our second joint project Statement Lead. Once again, I made full use of my studio, recording rare vintage (Synclavier, Four Voice, Deckard’s Dream, etc.) and modern (Schmidt synth and modular stuff) hardware and software synths – but not raw and dry, but already with several processing steps to get the waveform sound you can hear in Statement Lead. I think the result is great, many unique features like the great filter and the little sequencer make Statement Lead a fantastic lead synth for many use cases."

Tobias Menguser
Sound designer and rare synth collector

With Monoment Bass, you can blend noise with two different sources at once for a textured and highly complex sound. It comes with professional presets and works as a native instrument plug-in and as modules in Modular, Softube’s Eurorack platform. The core of a song is built around little more than a beat, a vocal, and a rich, living bass sound, and Monoment can help you get that bass sound just right.

"It’s very cool for the subs and those dirty bass sounds! I think it’s perfect for the low end and mid-range bass jobs."

Madison Mars
DJ & Producer

Get Statement Lead and Monoment Bass for 50% off

Now, for 48 hours only, you can get Statement Lead or Monoment Bass for just $49 each – that’s a savings of 50%. If you’re interested getting both synths, the discount applies to both. To take advantage of this voucher, log in to your Softube account and use this checkout code:

UNLOCKJUNE

https://www.softube.com/unlockable-offers