Dimension Pro 1.5

I went to cakewalk.com and went to my product list. There I found 3 times the demention Pro 1.5 program. There were 3 different cakewalk numbers,but when I downloaded the program all three instances gave the code from 2013 . I installed the program and tried to authorise it but every time I got the message that this was the wrong registration code. Is there any way to try to get this straightend out. The numbers are:

[serial numbers removed - scook]

The first number was the number used for all three instances of the program which was strange. Thank You in advance for helping.

Cowboydan

Edited by scook
removed product serial numbers

There is no need to post registration data here. 

DP standalone or the DAW must be run as administrator to activate the synth

OR

use the Cakewalk Command Center to install it. This tool automatically activates Cakewalk products as it installs them.

Once activated, the standalone and the plug-in do not need administrator to run.

• Like 1

Dimension Pro was a plug-in manufactured by Cakewalk.

The product has not been available in years.

I can understand how a legitimate license holder of the plug-in might forget how to activate it but find it hard to believe someone would forget how to run the installer.

51 minutes ago, Bob Read said:

This isn't a reply. I really need the DP 1.5 vst plugin. Someone has said that the program acts as a plugin but I have no idea where to place the file to get it to be recognized. Anyone??

The only way to get DP is to run a licensed installer.

It takes more than a plugin "file" to run this plugin. Although the installer places a plugin file in the correct location, there are many other folders and support files needed for the presets, samples, etc.

On 6/18/2021 at 8:52 PM, notnat said:

Would anyone recommend informative videos demonstrating the use of DP in CbB? 

I have two videos from 2007/2008 for dimpro and rapture.  I just need an e-mail address. I can send them by We Transfer.

Cowboydan