The Gift is Time

David Sprouse

Very nice David - suits the video short - I was getting just a touch of distortion at the top end on my old Sony MD7506 cans - but that might be down to YouTube compression and codecs. I'm sure it must degrade the audio signal.

I like the way your chord changes take me to unexpected places and the way you play with tempo and timing. It messes with my head but in a good way. 🙂

Andy

On 6/16/2021 at 7:52 AM, KurtS said:

Cool sounding littlel tune!

Thanks kurt!

On 6/16/2021 at 11:30 AM, AndyB01 said:

Very nice David - suits the video short - I was getting just a touch of distortion at the top end on my old Sony MD7506 cans - but that might be down to YouTube compression and codecs. I'm sure it must degrade the audio signal.

I like the way your chord changes take me to unexpected places and the way you play with tempo and timing. It messes with my head but in a good way. 🙂

Andy

ha, glad I messed with your head andy. :D thanks for pointing out the distortion.  I listen at such low levels I often can't hear it.

On 6/17/2021 at 1:48 AM, Bajan Blue said:

cool track, enjoyed it and it went nicely with the video

Nigel

Nigel, you've got me hooked on videos.  Thanks for the feedback.

On 6/18/2021 at 12:45 AM, Makke said:

agreeable little instrumental song. Beautiful sounds and ambiance

Marke, thanks for listening and giving feedback.

On 6/18/2021 at 2:24 AM, SupaReels said:

This so you, really enjoy your posts David. Do you use any Spitfire samples in your renditions or are they 'organic' so to speak ?

Keep well

Steve

Hey Steve, your feedback means a lot to me, thanks for listening.  The samples are usually VSL.  The new synchron stuff is awesome.  But you have a good ear, I did use spitfire british drama toolkit.  :D:D

Edited by David Sprouse
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, David Sprouse said:

Hey Steve, your feedback means a lot to me, thanks for listening.  The samples are usually VSL.  The new synchron stuff is awesome.  But you have a good ear, I did use spitfire british drama toolkit.  :D:D

Thanks for the FB. I have been using Spitfire software for a bit lately. not the new Abby Road one yet as I've just added a Komplete S88 to the playroom and it is a bit on the  I'm gonna leave you if you buy another thing ! from the boss LOL. However I've always thought your stuff is what I might aspire too, so it was interesting to see what your using ... All the best and stay well .

Best regards

Steve

On 6/19/2021 at 10:55 PM, bjornpdx said:

Like a walk in an enchanted forest. Nice one!
-Bjorn

Now all we need is a young Johnny Depp.  Thanks for listening bjorn.

On 6/20/2021 at 5:04 AM, Wookiee said:

That was enjoyable David.

the shorter they are, the better the reviews. :D:D

On 6/20/2021 at 5:16 AM, Douglas Kirby said:

Very cool David - the music went along with the video quite nicely.  My only wish is for the music to have been a bit longer - a minor crit.

That's a nice compliment Douglas, that you'd like it longer.  :D:DThank you!

On 6/20/2021 at 7:48 AM, SupaReels said:

Thanks for the FB. I have been using Spitfire software for a bit lately. not the new Abby Road one yet as I've just added a Komplete S88 to the playroom and it is a bit on the  I'm gonna leave you if you buy another thing ! from the boss LOL. However I've always thought your stuff is what I might aspire too, so it was interesting to see what your using ... All the best and stay well .

Best regards

Steve

spitfire's libraries are first rate.  I understand the g.a.s.   I think buying a keyboard is very practical.

• Like 1