Windows 11?

locrian

51 minutes ago, RSMcGuitar said:

Personally, I don't really get the rounded corners thing... like, my screen is rectangular... 

The real question is: Will it mess up our audio?

Not to dredge up old memories, but didn't Apple try to sue someone over rounded corners? Hope Microsoft is not in trouble.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Monomox said:

can't they wait at least until we get @Zo on Windows 10?

Ahahah i swear i was like daammmmm ... wait or wait ? Lol until , pretty sure dev had the infos hence a lot of them simply boyoctt version minus one witch is so unusual ... specially for windows witch basically is way easier to matain versus osx joke each year 

by the way i heard windoWs 11 will be delivered by vaccine , no need to download anymore lol

Edited by Zo
  • Haha 4

12 hours ago, RSMcGuitar said:

All I know is, if the taskbar can't be left justified, I'll be upset.

Fortunately, it can be left justified, there's an option in settings. With the centered layout, the start menu icon moves back and forth, which is really annoying, besides being against Fitts law

Edited by Mario Branchi

8 hours ago, Zo said:

by the way i heard windoWs 11 will be delivered by vaccine , no need to download anymore lol

I wonder how long it will be before they start offering free burgers to those who don't want it........? 

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, RSMcGuitar said:

Personally, I don't really get the rounded corners thing... like, my screen is rectangular...

At the other end of the spectrum, rounded corners is the  #1 reason I'm still on Win7.

My eyes have always found those pointy corners on windows and menus aggressive.

And overall the square look lacks elegance.

(but then I'm 3/4 scandinavian brought up on danish curves)

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, jesse g said:

As long as it doesn't mess with Cakewalk and my plugins,  Windows 11 and I will get along just fine.

Noel and the team used to be super reactif with string connections with windows teams so it is one area i'm confident ....each version of windows isn't a mess usually like osx is ....

• Like 1