Waves-29-ers at Everyplugin

Sergio

I had to install the license center for it to recognize my licenses, and it  showed the list that I had on the usb stick. It's weird, because it has worked for several yearsvwithout a problem. I've never had this computer online. I haven't made any hardware changes. I haven't updated the plugins. I'm still on Waves 9.2.

You know, one thing I haven't tried is unplugging the other peripherals, like my Tascam US2400, and the Audient iD22 before booting the computer. I'll try that.

Have you tried moving the lic off the USB stick and putting it on another USB stick to see if that works? I would try moving it to new location and then maybe back to the original USB stick and see if that triggers something.

• Thanks 1

I think the only way you can do that is through the license center, on an online machine. It's just irritating. The license center on the online machine at work sees the licenses on my usb stick , and my DAW computer sees the usb stick, including all the other files on it, but the license center doesn't see the licenses. I haven't had a chance to mess with it in the last few days. I'll try a couple different ideas and report back. I appreciate your help Grem.