61% Off: Mastering Suite by ACON Digital

Audio Plugin Deals

For just $49.99 (instead of $129), get the Mastering Suite by ACON Digital. The Mastering Suite contains 5 plugins: Dynamics, Multiband Dynamics, Limit, Equalize and Dither.

These plug-ins are designed for maximum signal transparency with an intuitive workflow. Acon Digital Mastering Suite is available in 32 and 64 bit versions, as VST, VST3 or AAX for both Windows and OS X or as AU plug-ins for OS X.

This is a limited time offer you don’t want to miss, hurry and save!

Deal Page: https://audioplugin.deals/deal-2

Deal Expires: April 28th

10 hours ago, Marc Cormier said:

How does this compare to Ozone or Neutron?  Looks like it is suitable for mixing and mastering.  Looks like there are a lot of similarities both visually and functionally.

A little more on the "ozone" type of plugin set.  

Very good tools from when I tested them.

However, Izotope has machine learning built in that can really help get to a great starting point much faster than I can, so I end up using Izotope instead.  

• Thanks 1

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 4:27 PM, Brian Walton said:

A little more on the "ozone" type of plugin set.  

Very good tools from when I tested them.

However, Izotope has machine learning built in that can really help get to a great starting point much faster than I can, so I end up using Izotope instead.  

I'm the same. This is probably a great set of tools, but my workflow means I don't have much time...izotope gets me there quicker & I can save my own presets to get a similar feel to mixes.

In fact, I'm getting more and more into building my own custom fx chains in CbB...I love that function.

Edited by 53mph
spelling

Thanks for the feedback on Izotope.  I was SO close to getting O8N2 ($200 offer via email) but I missed the sale.  I did pick up Neutron 2 for a great price though, and have been noodling around with it.  I've been using the Softube and NI plugs in Komplete 10U but Neutron (and Acon from the looks of it) give more visual tools to help ID masking and the like.