IK T-Racks Classic Clipper is FREE

cclarry

13 hours ago, dee said:

so they have hundreds of plugins and they will give us same thing again free........thanks IKM 🤣

We give away a ton of other plugins too.  But looking at the data this is still one of our most popular purchased plugins (surprising to me, too, but true) so we decided to give it away this month for those that don't have it and might be hesitant because it really isn't as "slick" as other plugins but does indeed do its job well.  Maybe the next one will float your boat.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

You didn't have me until that last part, that really sells it 🤣

It would be a repeat but if we did Opto Compressor that's a good compressor as the hardware version is unique.

Edit - I have to check if it is rust-free though.

you gotta to put more  rust, scratches, and some pubic hair on the GUI ..  he will only give it a good review if it looks real.

Edited by telecode 101

The Snake Oil guy is also into faceplate screws. I think there might be a few of those dressing up the front panel UI's.

I got the T-Racks Model 670 from a freebie (Beat Magazine?) and yes, it is all that. It was the plug-in that introduced me to the spatial enhancement effects of applying different ratios and/or thresholds to mid and side. A technique I now use on every mix/master. There's an instance of it on at least one bus in everything I do (OH, drum, or master).

So thanks to IK for these promos. I don't know how long it would have taken me, or if I would even have discovered it without my magazineware 670.

• Like 1