Acustica Sienna Vol D, E, and F

cclarry

We are thrilled to introduce three new incredible expansions for Sienna! Volumes D, E, and F include the superb emulations of 12 studios, 23 speakers, 2 clubs, a grocery store, and a movie theatre. And the great news is you can get them all together and save 45% at checkout! Want to build the ultimate headphone mixing studio? Get all Sienna volumes together (A,B,C,D,E,F) and save 58%!

https://www.acustica-audio.com/pages/promos

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 1

This is going to be hard to not buy at the 90 Euro ($108 + $5 Paypal ripoff conversion = $113) price for 
Sienna and all the expansions.  I only have 20% code...and it's still going to be hard not to do this...
So thank heavens for Paypal 4 Pay!  That's basically the intro price just for Sienna and Vol A.

f@ck.... there was a second promo when getting three packs that was stacked on top of the 58% for getting all, and now it's gone 😩 and the 25% coupon code is not stacking either, so now it's over 200 EUR. should have got it yesterday....😭

I'll pass 🤬

1 hour ago, Pollux said:

f@ck.... there was a second promo when getting three packs that was stacked on top of the 58% for getting all, and now it's gone 😩 and the 25% coupon code is not stacking either, so now it's over 200 EUR. should have got it yesterday....😭

I'll pass 🤬

Bummer...I was going to buy this morning so that my second payment would be in July...
I guess I was spared....

15 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Bummer...I was going to buy this morning so that my second payment would be in July...
I guess I was spared....

when something is too good to be true.... just insta-buy it before they fix it 😂😂😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hidden Symmetry said:

Check to make sure you're getting the discounts..Mine looks like this..

sienna_rec2.jpg

Yep..in the process (they were already in my cart) this morning the LOWEST price was 210 Euros...
and no personal discounts.  In checking just now, it was 114 Euros, and upon refreshing the cart
it dropped to 90 Euros and my personal code for 20% was already applied, so it was back to what
it was last night...and the deed is done!  Can't pass it up at this price...

1 minute ago, Pollux said:

got it.... just didn't have the option to do a 4x paypal payment

Without that, there would have been no way I could have purchased it.
(and I REALLY shouldn't have anyways :P)
Since I mix primarily in headphones, it will be a good tool for determining translation.

2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Without that, there would have been no way I could have purchased it.
(and I REALLY shouldn't have anyways :P)
Since I mix primarily in headphones, it will be a good tool for determining translation.

weird the option shows for some people and not for others 😩

i really shouldn't have either.. but wth 🙄

• Haha 1