Soundcloud messages ??

Paul Bush

Hi Guys , I´m sure you all get these ``hi I own a blog and have millions of blah blah blah) messages , has anyone had anything to do with these bloggers ? do they do what they say they can ? I´m more than sceptical , but I just wanted to get your take on it , is just a case them getting my details  and passing / selling them on etc is it a scam ? cheers for any clarity

Have to agree. Don't touch with a bargepole. I do know of someone having responded and paying a "small fee". Being inundated by others offering more of the same. You'll notice they have very similar images for ID.  Details will be in a link and offering the world and virgins in exchange for a signup. They have spoiled Soundcloud. Any likes you get will vanish as quickly as they came.

• Like 1

Thanks chaps, It was as I expected a load of bumpf what i dont understand if its just a scam why does soundcloud let them use their platform ? am I being naive or just dumb , or wait  for it just honest  thanks for the replies  have a fantastic sunday  ..cheers P