Sound & Midi Issue -Bandlab

ANDY LANE

Hi , i  have an issue with bandlab which is driving me mad !!,  firstly , no sound is coming out of my speakers which come out of my pc ( win 10 ) , i get other sounds such as videos but nothing from Bandlab , which driver settings do i use ?.

Secondly , when i plug my midi keyboard in i can see that Bandlab is communicating with the keyboard as when i hit a key i can see the meters moving , but, as before no sound is coming out when i load up an instrument ,  when i load up a synth vst there is no movement on the vst keyboard ( you cannot see the keys being depressed when i hit my midi keyboard) , Bandlab is recognising the keyboard in preferences but nothing happens .

When i try to change the driver settings in preferences either nothing happens or it crashes bandlab , if anyone could help it would be appreciated .

10-4

3 hours ago, ANDY LANE said:

Hi , i  have an issue with bandlab which is driving me mad !!,  firstly , no sound is coming out of my speakers which come out of my pc ( win 10 ) , i get other sounds such as videos but nothing from Bandlab , which driver settings do i use ?.

When using the internal sound chip, set the driver mode to one of the WASAPI settings.

Secondly , when i plug my midi keyboard in i can see that Bandlab is communicating with the keyboard as when i hit a key i can see the meters moving , but, as before no sound is coming out when i load up an instrument ,  when i load up a synth vst there is no movement on the vst keyboard ( you cannot see the keys being depressed when i hit my midi keyboard) , Bandlab is recognising the keyboard in preferences but nothing happens .

Assuming the synth plug-in is added to the project using an instrument track or audio+MIDI track pair, try enabling input echo on the instrument/MIDI track. This is the button to the right of record in the track header. 

When i try to change the driver settings in preferences either nothing happens or it crashes bandlab , if anyone could help it would be appreciated .

Do not use the RealTek ASIO driver. It is a bad driver.