Multiple Arranger Tracks

rfssongs

So far when I commit an arrangement, any multiple track disappear. if I made notes in a separate arranger track I lose them.

Maybe there is something I just don't get but I would like to keep all arranger tracks when I commit the arrangement. They should move/copy with the associated primary track.

Otherwise I don't get the purpose of multiple arranger tracks.

• Like 1

I want to elaborate on this. I use multiple arranger tracks for several reasons but in general, I use them in two ways. 

The first one is I use them when I want to see fewer sections in the Sections section. I use it like this:

image.thumb.png.b6348cfd3de9d8cf46bd9ecd26926615.png

Losing other Arranger Tracks after commiting an arrangement is no problem with this one.

The second one is I use them for micro arrangements under an existing arrangement like this:

image.thumb.png.93474d9ddc76c75523d575c4f7b44c17.png

In this situation when I use the Commit Arrangement to Project command, I'll lose every micro arrangement section, this is the problem.

So, we won't lose our micro arrangements if a rule is added to the Commit Arrangement to Project command like: If there is another arrangement under a section, keep that Arranger Track.

By the way, I gave those micro arrangements as an example, of course it can be any section on a different Arranger Track in the same time area with an existing section.

Edited by murat k.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...