Sign in to follow this  
cclarry

Another 8DIO 50% off Code

Dang. Snoozed too long on Liberis.  Was thinking I had at least until the end of June.  

Way beyond my price point now for my use case.

34 minutes ago, Anxiousmofo said:

Dang. Snoozed too long on Liberis.  Was thinking I had at least until the end of June.  

Way beyond my price point now for my use case.

Yes. Liberis at $39 was an incredible deal. Got me into the 8Dio V8P club 😁. Not that I am likely to buy anything there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Yes. Liberis at $39 was an incredible deal. Got me into the 8Dio V8P club 😁. Not that I am likely to buy anything there.

Every so often they have V8P sale...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

But because you are sworn to secrecy, you can't post it, right?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Really? I've been a member for a while and I haven't seen a V8P sale before, but then again I don't check very often.

The price of V8P products make 8Dio's ordinary products look like they're $29 in comparison; too expensive with not enough public information to convince me to buy.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, antler said:

Really? I've been a member for a while and I haven't seen a V8P sale before, but then again I don't check very often.

The price of V8P products make 8Dio's ordinary products look like they're $29 in comparison; too expensive with not enough public information to convince me to buy.

Yes...they had one a while ago.  I didn't even know V8P existed until that sale...