Kiive 12 Hour Flash Sale

cclarry

I like supporting new developers when I can. I purchased Tape Face but when I tried to install on Mac it gave me a weird error saying to contact developer.  I wrote them an email and within 20 minutes they replied and told me about the issue they are having with some versions of Mac OS and the installer.  Fix was to right click on pkg and select installer manually instead of double clicking.  Worked like a charm. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, kevin H said:

I like supporting new developers when I can. I purchased Tape Face but when I tried to install on Mac it gave me a weird error saying to contact developer.  I wrote them an email and within 20 minutes they replied and told me about the issue they are having with some versions of Mac OS and the installer.  Fix was to right click on pkg and select installer manually instead of double clicking.  Worked like a charm. 

How does it sound? How do you like it so far?

Edited by Jacques Boileau

I liked Tape Face. Haven’t played with it as much as I’d like to but for $25 it’s a steal and on couple of tracks I tried it on it sounded as good as some of my other emulations.

Here is a gearspace thread where others seem to like it quite a bit also:

https://gearspace.com/board/new-product-alert/1354236-kiive-audio-releases-4-new-plugins.html

Everyone is also raving about FILKCHANNEL which is on sale but not on flash sale like Tape Face.  I’ll have to check it out next.

• Thanks 2