Replace Samples

Will.

Can we have the ability to replace audio sample with different samples without having to rebuild what you have.

Example: If I want to replace a Clap with a Snare - i only want to be able to drag the snare on the track number, to replace the entire clap loop I had created before it was bounced into/as one clip in the track view. 

"Replace old with new" doesn't/never seem to work. It rather go sit on top of the previous/current sample. 

Edited by Will_Kaydo
  • Great Idea 1

+1 I have been trying to figure this out as well. It would be nice to be able to change a sample like you would change a vst. If I didnt like the kick I laid down I could just replace the kick without having to redo the whole pattern. This would help me alot.

1 hour ago, Xel Ohh said:

+1 I have been trying to figure this out as well. It would be nice to be able to change a sample like you would change a vst. If I didnt like the kick I laid down I could just replace the kick without having to redo the whole pattern. This would help me alot.

Indeed.

This is a common problem in production. 

Let's hope for the best. 💪

• 4 months later...

Oh we back on this ... Lol... Still a +1 from me... I hate bringing up different DAWs but this is a great feature in FL Studio swapping out samples is easy and helps out alot when you want to change something like a hi hat that you laid down with audio and not midi using a different sampler... Let's see what happens... 😀

33 minutes ago, Xel Ohh said:

Oh we back on this ... Lol... Still a +1 from me...  😀

🤣 I think 2021 was the final year for new ideas. Articulations, Arranger, New tempo, better export settings and huge improvements on SIDECHAIN with tracks/aux (Highlight of the year for me.) 

This one and the Loop Construction pitch and fine tune button envelope send directly to Automation Lanes/Clip in the track view is a huge prayer and wish my side.