FrozenPlain releases Arctic Strings: Mirage - Smooth Sustained Strings VST/AU

cclarry

FrozenPlain has released Arctic Strings: Mirage, a sample instrument design for creating realistic string backdrops and chords. Included are 42 presets featuring both realistic ways of using strings, as well as diverse sound design.

The price is $35, but you can get it for $29.75 with the coupon: strings

It was previously available as a Kontakt library and is now also available inside Mirage (FrozenPlain's free VST/AU sampler engine). Owners of the Kontakt version can get this version for free.

Price: $35.

https://frozenplain.com/product/arctic-strings-mirage/

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Fwrend said:

Thanks Larry!  Got it for free as well and noticed these other Mirage instruments.  I had Terracotta and Phoenix for Kontakt which I assume is why they were only $5/ea.  Maybe I missed when they were offered free to those who owned the Kontakt versions?  No worries - I like FrozenPlain.

Mirage Libraries (VST/AU) Archives - FrozenPlain

They never were offered for free. I cross-graded Phoenix-Mirage when it was released, but had to pay $5/ea for the cross-grade. I didn't bother with Terracotta. I was actually surprised that Artic Strings-Mirage was free for Kontakt users. However I am not sure I like the Mirage interface over the Kontakt interface.

Edited by Doug Rintoul
  • Like 1