BUG: Step Sequencer Missing Notes

It appears when having multiple step sequencer patterns on a track, sometimes when bouncing to clips, the MIDI notes past the first point of drag extension is not processed.  

You can see this is going to happen even before bouncing to clips:
image.thumb.png.5a33a755587dd6c34b73655396ad3b6f.png

BUT at this point it still plays the notes correctly, but when bouncing the step sequencer clip, the notes are actually MISSING!

image.thumb.png.7eb6f392b4b00dbd91301b1f2c5bd12f.png

1 hour ago, msmcleod said:

This is likely to be due to limitations of layer functionality in MIDI tracks.  

If you put each clip is in it's own lane (so they're not overlapping), does it behave correctly?

I just tried, still no good, only played the original 4 beats and nothing from when I expanded it out :(

• Thanks 1

I think it may have something to do with the way I am making these to begin with.  I create my first Step Sequencer pattern no problem, but then when I move onto another part of the song (chorus for example), I want to create a new step sequencer pattern but it doesn't let me.  When I open the Step Sequencer view it opens up the pattern I already did for the verse section.  So what I have to do is actually create a new MIDI track and point it to the softsynth and create the new Step Sequencer pattern for the chorus in there, then I drag them to the same track.  I feel something is buggy with this.   

Would you like a video of this?