So fast you are in all places at once

Wookiee

Finally we reach the unreachable, the theoretical speed of Warp 10 if you achieve this you are traveling so fast you are in all places at the same time.

Thanks for listening, this finishes the Warp series and will be on the Warped CD.

PS Thank you JW for those 5 notes.

Toy's
Fender Strat through Guitar Rig 5 with Audiothing's Echo T7E
Arturia's
Stage 73 Version 2
Toontracks
Superior Drummer 3, Rooms of Hansa Meistersaal
EZBass Fretless programed by these furry paws with Audiothing's Echo T7E. 
Cherry Audio's
Polymood
Eight Voice

Mixed in CbB using all stock plugins except for Wider from infected Mushroom and Boz Digitals Width.
Finalised in CbB using Cakewalks Linear Phase EQ and Adaptive limiter SPAN and Youlean Loudness meter.

• Like 3

Nice work Wookiee . . . I was expecting Warp 10 to be much faster . . . but I see now when "you are in all places at the same time" speed does not matter, since ubiquity is achieved by perception, and sound waves are transmitted in a different continuum than light waves. It's been a great ride, you've done some great synth work here, I enjoyed it all thoroughly . . . I'll search for the Warped CD . . . but the mystery remains . . . who is JW and what are those 5 notes ?

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, bjornpdx said:

So are you going to use one of the music distribution companies for your CD?

I have no idea at this point I have cut a CD here for personal use no art work yet I will see.

Thanks for the ears.

15 hours ago, noynekker said:

who is JW and what are those 5 notes

Seriously you do not recognise those last 5 notes.  True they are not the same physical starting point and they are in a minor key but basically the same.

The technician listens and says  First note, Up a tone, down a third, down an octave, up a perfect fifth.

Glad you enjoyed it anyway thanks for the time and ears.

11 hours ago, Wookiee said:

Seriously you do not recognise those last 5 notes.  True they are not the same physical starting point and they are in a minor key but basically the same.

The technician listens and says  First note, Up a tone, down a third, down an octave, up a perfect fifth.

Glad you enjoyed it anyway thanks for the time and ears.

OK . . . I get the reference to the Spielberg movie now that you've spelled it out, but JW ? No bell ringing here in my empty head . . . more of a trekkie, star warsy guy I guess.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, David Sprouse said:

I expected it to be faster as well, but  I also see how at this speed everything's one big blur!  I've enjoyed all the warps.

Exactly,thanks for your continued support and kind words. 

If we are in all places at the same time we must be following the principle of super-positioning.  From what I understand, it is the observer that determines at what point in time-space the observation takes place and therefore, determines what is seen (or in this case what is heard). You know, similar to Schrodinger's cat.  Therefore, I can say from my perspective that I thoroughly enjoyed my aural observation of your latest musical creation. 

It certainly has a very "big sky" sound to it .  What a great culmination to the Warp series.  BTW, love the ending! 

I can't wait for the next series!

• Thanks 1

On 6/14/2021 at 5:01 AM, Old Joad said:

Nice tune, some of it reminds me of Pink Floyd Meddle.👍

Wow just what I was thinking - and Meddle is probably my favourite Floyd album.

Great stuff Wookie - think you saved the best for last!!!

What do you think of the Drums of Hansa library - i've been looking at this for sometime but i've been waiting for a sale!!

Cool

Nigel

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Bajan Blue said:

Drums of Hansa library

I like them they have some impressive kist and it is nice to be limited to a reduced numbe rof drums and cymbals reminds me of my first kit.

Thanks for the ears and kind words, you are man of exquisite taste, I to find Meddle the best of FLoyd.