Arturia FX Collection 2

telecode 101

17 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

Really? I was playing around with searching for aliasing a while back and used various spectral analyzers and what not. I discovered I can't hear past 10 or 12k. Making changes in the 20k spectrum made no audible difference to me. I have no clue what happens at 30k.

it’s not so much that it effect the audio above 20 k than the fact the curve bends differently below 20k when the peak is at 30k rather then 20. I didn’t believe the hype until I tried the PSP Avedis eq but it really did bring something new.

• Like 1

On 6/9/2021 at 8:32 AM, Yan Filiatrault said:

This guy is always ranting, so if you’re looking for reasons not to get anything, it’s a good idea to watch him.

Meh.  Put me in the annoyed with him category with him and his clickbait.  Dude spent more time talking about the graphics of Bus Force than the comparisons to the Overystayer MAS unit.  And watching him attempt to tweak it and guess that it's meant to be an effect unit while babbling incoherently was too much for me to bare.  

My upgrade path was $49, and I would've paid that for BF alone.  Jeff Turzo is on another level at Overstayer, imo.  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, e-cue said:

Meh.  Put me in the annoyed with him category with him and his clickbait.  Dude spent more time talking about the graphics of Bus Force than the comparisons to the Overystayer MAS unit.  And watching him attempt to tweak it and guess that it's meant to be an effect unit while babbling incoherently was too much for me to bare.  

My upgrade path was $49, and I would've paid that for BF alone.  Jeff Turzo is on another level at Overstayer, imo.  

true. he did meander about the graphics.