Arturia FX Collection 2

telecode 101

That's my favorite guy. He is my role model in life. You know he is not in the  pockets of NI, IKM or Arturia like many others are.. I hope he never changes his shtick. Very entertaining.. We need more people on the Internet like him to look at this stuff and do , "I cant *****ing hear what this plugin actually does!! How is this worth $100?"

LOL... "there is a 30k eq knob..  in case you have a cat.. LOL""

Edited by telecode 101
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

He looks like one of my 3rd cousins. He was an electronics geek who took 18 years to complete a 4 year degree because he kept doing too many drugs in the 90s. Now he's a high school math teacher.

Math doesn't change on you.
Knew someone who was very intelligent (willing to discuss the finer points of string theory or such subjects at the drop of a hat)  and was miserable as a software support tech (too many variables and nuances) but quite happy after becoming a math teacher.
Some people need things to be very black/white.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

That's my favorite guy. He is my role model in life. You know he is not in the  pockets of NI, IKM or Arturia like many others are.. I hope he never changes his shtick. Very entertaining.. We need more people on the Internet like him to look at this stuff and do , "I cant *****ing hear what this plugin actually does!! How is this worth $100?"

LOL... "there is a 30k eq knob..  in case you have a cat.. LOL""

Bat?

Anyway, the 30k is in fact useful as it provides a different curve below 20k than the other options included.

14 minutes ago, Joakim said:

Bat?

Anyway, the 30k is in fact useful as it provides a different curve below 20k than the other options included.

Really? I was playing around with searching for aliasing a while back and used various spectral analyzers and what not. I discovered I can't hear past 10 or 12k. Making changes in the 20k spectrum made no audible difference to me. I have no clue what happens at 30k.

Edited by telecode 101