Arturia FX Collection 2

telecode 101

https://www.arturia.com/products/software-effects/fx-collection/overview#en

I just checked.. my upgrade price is $99 Canadian pesos..

-- 22 software FX 

(I mean gringo dollars! but given how the governments is printing money like crazy to get out COVID debt. you might as well call them pesos. thats what they will be worth soon.. say hello to the $5 million bungalow in the burbs in 2022)

Edited by telecode 101
fixed typo.. they are not Japanese!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

7 new FX plugins

FX Collection 2 has increased in size from 15 to 22 plugins, including Bus FORCE, Comp DIODE-609, Phaser BI-TRON, Chorus JUN-6, and more

The only ones that I don't have are

EQ SITRAL-295

Comp DIODE-609

Bus FORCE

My upgrade cost is $49

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

https://www.arturia.com/products/software-effects/fx-collection/overview#en

I just checked.. my upgrade price is $99 Canadian pesos..

-- 22 software FX 

(I mean gringo dollars! but given how the governments is printing money like crazy to get out COVID debt. you might as well call them pesos. thats what they will be worth soon.. say hello to the $5 million bungalow in the burbs in 2022)

Are you sure it’s Canadian dollars? I am in Canada and my crossgrade price to get it is 99$ US dollars. If you do, please post a screenshot and I would contact Arturia about this.

1 minute ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Are you sure it’s Canadian dollars? I am in Canada and my crossgrade price to get it is 99$ US dollars. If you do, please post a screenshot and I would contact Arturia about this.

just kidding... its US $'s..

14 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

With 4 payments option, makes it appealing 

yup. this is that point where one  has to decide. are you looking for invest more $ into emulations of vintage effects gear or do you save that money and put it towards an investment into new effects tools like fabfilter? i dont know.

• Great Idea 1

10 hours ago, TheSteven said:

Just when I thought it was safe to put my wallet back in my pocket...

Just when I thought of not being a bonehead the epic fail makes a comeback,,,,,,not bad for $99.  Beats anything PA is offering.

• Great Idea 1