f898s7dvxzkvzx

ABull

That's a cool song Allan - it's a laid back vibe and groove.  I especially liked your vocal harmonies on this one. I also liked your lyrics, especially "If you've got nothing to hide - you've got nothing to fear".

I listened through my Sony 7506 headphones, and I thought the mix was excellent - all the instruments were crystal clear - nicely done.

• Like 1

What an absoflippinlutely pleasant song.  Great lyrics, vocals, instrumentation and production.  Love the "traveling" (I don't know how else to describe it) sound of the bass.  The mix sounds good -- it probably is my cheap equipment but the guitar panned left was a wee bit loud. 

Really good stuff pal!

BTW - luv the title.

Edited by freddy j
addition
  • Like 1

On 6/15/2021 at 3:33 PM, freddy j said:

What an absoflippinlutely pleasant song.  Great lyrics, vocals, instrumentation and production.  Love the "traveling" (I don't know how else to describe it) sound of the bass.  The mix sounds good -- it probably is my cheap equipment but the guitar panned left was a wee bit loud. 

Really good stuff pal!

BTW - luv the title.

So, ya like it? :)

Thanks Freddy.

On 6/25/2021 at 1:20 PM, Paul Bush said:

wow !it  took me with it right to the end  , dare i say a bit crowded house in a positive way  great song cheers

Hey Paul, thanks so much for your thoughtful comment -- glad you like it -- Allan.