Toontrack EZKeys Cinematic Pads

Fleer

17 minutes ago, paulo said:

I'm struggling to think why anybody would pay that for 70 presets when they could just output to any synth they like.

EBO*

EBO = Except Bapu Obviously.

This isn't "presets" it's an entire expansion, and it's not just MIDI.  This is an entirely "new" instrument
for EZKeys...

36 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

I guess that with midi files, you can modify them extensively 

The demo video says that it comes with EZ keys "core library" - given that you have to already own EZ keys to get this would you not already have that? I must be missing something. Besides that .......midi patterns for pads........really ?

1 minute ago, paulo said:

The demo video says that it comes with EZ keys "core library" - given that you have to already own EZ keys to get this would you not already have that? I must be missing something. Besides that .......midi patterns for pads........really ?

There are two versions...one has EZKeys included at $149...the other is just the expansion
if you already have EZkeys at $56 at Thomann

36 minutes ago, cclarry said:

This isn't "presets" it's an entire expansion, and it's not just MIDI.  This is an entirely "new" instrument
for EZKeys...

Again I must be missing something. The video just show some synth presets with a couple of tweakable parameters. 

Just now, cclarry said:

There are two versions...one has EZKeys included at $149...the other is just the expansion
if you already have EZkeys at $56 at Thomann

Yeah, I know that. The post I replied to was about the sound expansion pack.

1 minute ago, paulo said:

Yeah, I know that. The post I replied to was about the sound expansion pack.

They are just showing some of the included presets....that's not the "be all and end all" of the Expansion...

Edited by cclarry

7 minutes ago, Fleer said:

I just don’t get this instrument expansion. Sure, it’ll work on its own, but not in EZKeys, where most instruments work with most MIDI packs. That’s the essence of EZKeys. 

What the heck are you talking about?  It's for EZKeys...it works IN EZKeys...you can buy the Complete version,
That includes the EZKeys player for $149, or just the Expansion that works in the EZKeys you already have,
For $56 at Thomann

• Confused 1