AAS Insomnia for Lounge Lizard

cclarry

4 hours ago, Canopus said:

Interesting . That’s the first sound pack ever for Lounge Lizard. I never thought I’d see one. And it’s not even visible at AAS' site yet.

Up now in a black bar across the top of their website. Purchased and d/l'd. I've liked Stawczyk's previous work, and don't expect anything less than his usual very good effort. 

I don't like the way it installs. Instead of a bank called Insomnia with instrument/pad subbanks under it, each instrument/pad type is a separate bank. Unnecessarily clutters the bank select menu.

I complained about a previous sound bank's install and an AAS tech sent me a personal update, but advised that there were no plans to update existing owners or update the pack being sold.

Still thrilled to have a new sound bank for the Lizard!

Edited by John Maar

5 hours ago, Hillmy said:

If you have the session version of LL4 you can upgrade for 50% off. So for $49 you also get the sound pack included for free! I just did. :)

And if you live in Canada like I do, you get to pay the same price in Canadian $s. So I can get it for $51.45 (with tax) which works out to about $43 USD.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Doug Rintoul said:

And if you live in Canada like I do, you get to pay the same price in Canadian $s. So I can get it for $51.45 (with tax) which works out to about $43 USD.

Wow, I forgot about that. This is the one time being Canadian has got me a deal on anything related to music!

ETA: looking your way Radial Engineering...

Edited by RSMcGuitar
CanCon
  • Like 1

Love Lounge Lizard and this sound set sounds pretty interesting.  But I’ve got so many sources for good synthy sounds these days,  it’s unlikely that I’ll even think of Lounge Lizard when I’m looking for one of those sounds in 6 months. Now when it comes to EPs….a different kettle of fish. It will remain one of my faves in that regard.

Edited by LAGinz