Cakewalk By Bandlab Touch Screen Compatible?

I remember the older versions were, I believe up to platinum, but not sure. Is anyone using a touch screen with the Bandlab versions. My control surface is

starting to reach its end and pseudo wannabe version of Slate Raven would be cool. Touch screen monitors

are pretty reasonable  right now, so I thought I would ask here.

Thanks for your help.

Michael

Edited by Michayl Asaph Myers

I have a Slate Media Technology Raven MT1 which is a 27” touch screen controller interface that doubles as a touch sensitive computer monitor with a dedicated licensed interface for Cubase 10.5 (currently) but Cakewalk does work on it natively though I don’t use it. Not sure whether it’s multi point touch capable though Cubase is 10 point (or is it 4 on the MT1?)(I don’t remember) touch capable within this system. 

I guess that’s a long way of saying that Cakewalk, like Sonar before it is touch capable but I’m not sure how many touch points can be used simultaneously. 

Because Sonar was always touch capable, Slate never designed a dedicated Raven interface for it.
I haven’t used my system in a few years now so haven’t kept up with progress of the Slate eco-systems. I bought my MT1 just as the MT2 was being released with production holdups always causing delays but it was to be ages before the new version was going to be available in Australia so I went with the MT1 model. It’s a great monitor and very responsive -

I should spend some time with it again as I know there’s been some software updates I’ve missed. 

Edited by Michael Vogel