JST 50% off Code

cclarry

Don't know why this ticks me off like it does, but...  

-- begin rant --

This is already one of my least favorite sites to shop at because it's so tedious to navigate. Then throw in all gimmicky sales type stuff and it's just irritating.  It's easy - make a good product and give your consumer a price.   Even have an occasional sale.  This is a total "bait and switch"  - used car dealer BS.   Quit playing these stupid games.  You're losing customers. 

-- end rant --

I have a new code: L8TRJST

Edited by mibby
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mibby said:

This is already one of my least favorite sites to shop at because it's so tedious to navigate. Then throw in all gimmicky sales type stuff and it's just irritating.  It's easy - make a good product and give your consumer a price.   Even have an occasional sale.  This is a total "bait and switch"  - used car dealer BS.   Quit playing these stupid games.  You're losing customers. 

Never bought from JST before so I just went through the checkout process to see what it's like (didn't actually pay).

It reminds me of another website that I occasionally 'buy' freebies from. That one has around four steps in the checkout process, three of which are adverts to add discounted products to the cart. Oddly, that one feels less annoying than the JST one; I think it's because with that one, you know exactly how many steps are going to be involved.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, antler said:

Never bought from JST before so I just went through the checkout process to see what it's like (didn't actually pay).

It reminds me of another website that I occasionally 'buy' freebies from. That one has around four steps in the checkout process, three of which are adverts to add discounted products to the cart. Oddly, that one feels less annoying than the JST one; I think it's because with that one, you know exactly how many steps are going to be involved.

I dare you to add something to your cart, then try to figure out how to remove it...  If you leave something in your cart, then leave, you'll get an email reminder that you left something in your cart.  Ignore the Spam emails long enough, and they eventually send you a discount code.  😉 

37 minutes ago, mibby said:

I dare you to add something to your cart, then try to figure out how to remove it...  If you leave something in your cart, then leave, you'll get an email reminder that you left something in your cart.  Ignore the Spam emails long enough, and they eventually send you a discount code.  😉 

There is a BIG button right under the Product in your cart that says "Remove"

3 hours ago, cclarry said:

There is a BIG button right under the Product in your cart that says "Remove"

This is where I'm talking about.  to apply a coupon, you have to go this far. Then, when it doesn't work...  ?

Edited by mibby

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

Mibby....right under JST it says "Cart"...that's a link to get back to the cart, where you can remove the product...

Right. I figured that out a while ago after a lot of poking around.  It is not intuitive or user friendly (IMHO) and certainly is not a "BIG button" either.  ;)   Plus they make you go all the way to "check out" before they tell you the code is no good.

Now please pass the contempt...  

PS. Billy Decker is a Nashville mix engineer and has mixed 16 #1 hits.  He's big on drum replacement and published a book earlier this year with a walk through of his template.  A very good mixing friend uses and really likes some of his plugins like the Drum Bus one.  However, it's never on sale by itself.  ...Which is probably why I'm so annoyed with the JST site.  🤔

Edited by mibby

9 minutes ago, mibby said:

Right. I figured that out a while ago after a lot of poking around.  It is not intuitive or user friendly (IMHO) and certainly is not a "BIG button" either.  ;)   Plus they make you go all the way to "check out" before they tell you the code is no good.

Now please pass the contempt...  

PS. Billy Decker is a Nashville mix engineer and has mixed 16 #1 hits.  He's big on drum replacement and published a book earlier this year with a walk through of his template.  A very good mixing friend uses and really likes some of his plugins like the Drum Bus one.  However, it's never on sale by itself.  ...Which is probably why I'm so annoyed with the JST site.  🤔

I understand your frustration, but the "Big Button" is in the CART...not the checkout page....as I STATED previously.
It's DIRECTLY UNDER the Item in your cart.  And the "Big Button" says "REMOVE" to take the items out of
your cart once you get back to it from the Checkout Page.  I was simply trying to help you, because it's NOT intuitive...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mibby said:

Ya, I know I could have just gone to the web site to check it out; the name just hit my funny bone. I think it would have made more sense to call it "Billy Decker's Bus Glue" though.