APD Offer: 71% Off True Keys Pianos by VI Labs

Audio Plugin Deals

For only $99 (instead of $349), get the 3-in-1 True Keys Piano Bundle by VI Labs!

True Keys is a virtual piano collection based on three highly revered concert brands: the American, Italian and German Pianos.

With nearly 50,000 audio files recorded with multiple high end mics and preamps, the pure sound of these instruments is available at your fingertips.

This is a limited time offer you should not miss!

Deal page: https://audioplugin.deals/deal-2
Deal ends on June 20, 2021 at midnight eastern time

KEY FEATURES

• Nearly 50,000 samples of 3 of the most popular grand pianos in the world
  • 100% sample-based, no modeling or synthesis used
  • Very efficient use of RAM and CPU resources
  • 4 discreet Microphone Perspectives available
  • Fully sampled Una Corda pedal
  • Sympathetic and Pedal Resonance
  • Adjustable Sympathetic Resonance polyphony
  • Re-pedal and True Pedal Action for realistic sustain pedal control
  • Half-pedal mode is sample-based and fully adjustable
  • Customizable MIDI and Dynamics response
  • 22 pristine Convolution Reverbs included
  • Thousands of Release samples, including true Staccato Releases
  • 19 total Velocity layers, including Silent Strike samples
  • Custom Tuning with presets and Micro-tuning supported
  • Lossless flac format allows highest quality with smallest drive space
  • Fast loading times
  • Computer-based copy protection (Use on up to 3 machines, no dongle required!)

AUDIO DEMOS

VIDEOS

• Like 1

So...pianos are my weakness. Can I justify this to myself on the grounds that I don't have a Fazioli? 

With all the other excellent pianos I have, is there any point shelling out for a collection that's what? 7 or 8 years old at this point?

Someone talk me in or out of it! 

2 hours ago, Craig Fowler said:

Someone talk me in or out of it! 

You already have many similar things that you hardly use.

Almost everything that you do is only ever heard by you.

You never really finish a song anyway.

When you do get something that is close being "finished"  most of your so called friends won't shut up for long enough to actually listen to the whole thing.

Those that do don't know the difference. You could have played it on their kid's toy keyboard for all they know. In fact, their kid playing it's toy keyboard is apparently more interesting. They're so clever you know........

All of this means that everything that you do is clearly nowhere near as good as you think it is.

And you want to spend more money on it?

(This is what I tell myself every time there is some doubt regarding whether a purchase should be made)

You're welcome.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, paulo said:

You already have many similar things that you hardly use.

Almost everything that you do is only ever heard by you.

You never really finish a song anyway.

When you do get something that is close being "finished"  most of your so called friends won't shut up for long enough to actually listen to the whole thing.

Those that do don't know the difference. You could have played it on their kid's toy keyboard for all they know. In fact, their kid playing it's toy keyboard is apparently more interesting. They're so clever you know........

All of this means that everything that you do is clearly nowhere near as good as you think it is.

And you want to spend more money on it?

(This is what I tell myself every time there is some doubt regarding whether a purchase should be made)

You're welcome.

One should frame this on their wall.     It's an easy pass since I no longer keep UVI on my systems.

I also think Sampletekk sale is going on.

Edited by Paul Young
  • Great Idea 2

15 hours ago, Craig Fowler said:

Someone talk me in or out of it

Paulo already addressed the 2nd option. For the 1st option, just check Simeon's channel...

BTW, if you have Kontakt Full there is another Fazioli sample library at https://vstbuzz.com/store/silk-fazioli-concert-grand-kontakt/ (it doesn't have all the details and choices as the VI Labs but it's 24Bit /96kHz with up to 76 Velocity Layers for $15 minus any reward $$ you may have at vstbuzz)

Edited by Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

BTW, if you have Kontakt Full there is another Fazioli sample library at https://vstbuzz.com/store/silk-fazioli-concert-grand-kontakt/ (it doesn't have all the details and choices as the VI Labs but it's 24Bit /96kHz with up to 76 Velocity Layers for $15 minus any reward $$ you may have at vstbuzz)

Aaaand that's Aria Sounds which is one of suckier companies around, so I would steer away and spend that money on something worth while.

• Great Idea 1