Sampler in Cakewalk

Mr. KubikoV

Hello Dear Cakewalk developers. I'd like to talk about such an important thing as a sampler. It's very lacking, especially when you write arrangements. Third-party samplers are not an option, because there is no direct synchronisation with DAW. Please think about my request and add a sampler to Cakewalk if possible. In Ableton and Cubase, it's very cool done. I'd appreciate it if you could add what many people ask for! All the be

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, Mr. KubikoV said:

Hello Dear Cakewalk developers. I'd like to talk about such an important thing as a sampler. It's very lacking, especially when you write arrangements. Third-party samplers are not an option, because there is no direct synchronisation with DAW. Please think about my request and add a sampler to Cakewalk if possible. In Ableton and Cubase, it's very cool done. I'd appreciate it if you could add what many people ask for! All the be

I have already asked for this as have many others

• Like 3

On 6/6/2021 at 10:24 AM, Mr. KubikoV said:

I'd like to talk about such an important thing as a sampler.

I'd like to talk about an important thing called the Search feature. It's up at the top of the forum to the right. That way you can find out if the topic you're about to post is already being discussed and then join the discussion.

Many, me included, agree that including a feature such as Ableton Live and Cubase have would be a great asset. We are already discussing it and welcome you to join in and describe exactly which features you would like.

• Like 1