Closing project exits CBB

Build 175.  When selecting File>Close,  CBB exits completely to the Windows desktop.  It used to/should bring me back to the start screen in CBB.  Any idea what is going on?

Also, when I close out my Mackie MCU does not reinitialize the faders anymore.

File/ close should only close the project I just tried and it works for me on 175
To close a project try clicking the x in the upper right of the workspace  

1- Closes Cakewalk

2- Closes project

Screenshot (143)_LI.jpg

Edited by John Vere

This was observed using the File>Close function in upper left corner.  I just tried and confirmed your suggested "x" closes properly.  Then tried the File>Close and it did also.  Weird.  

Much like the problems observed using the File>Export function vs. the Export module.  So it's said, don't use the File command flyouts use the other instead.

If the File commands are wonky they should be either fixed or removed.  Every command should work or it is a bug IMHO.

Edited by John Nelson

It’s one of the quirky things about Cakewalk. They make new dialogue boxes and leave the old ones active. There are now 2 dialogue boxes for inserting instruments. They both do more or less the same thing. Not only that each has more than one way to open it. Things like that have got to cause issues down the line.