Latest version of Sonar has mouse bug

Skeptik

Version 2021.04 (Build 175, 64 bit) there is a new bug introduced in this version.  The mouse scroll wheel becomes non responsive for several seconds and cannot scroll up or down no matter what I click on in Sonar.  I cannot replicate this bug nor do I know how it exists, but I tested it and it only happens in Sonar, not in any other program or application.

Or RF interference has crept in somewhere and may be messing with your mouse. I recently had a wireless mouse at work that stopped working because of some serial ports I plugged in. Windows thought the serial port data was "mouse" data and would take over the wireless mouse. There are many moving bits between your hand and the screen that might not first appear obvious.

Being pedantic here, but SONAR and the company who made it have been gone for over 3 years. Avoid confusion.

If you could mention what make and model of mouse you have, whether it's wired or wireless, whether you've tried swapping in another mouse, that would help us help you sort out the issue. It's probably confined to your system, unless you're trying to do it in the Drum Grid, where mouse scrolling is crippled. I mousewheel all day long with no hitches.