HE SAID THEY NEED MORE OLD ARTISTS.

What?

HE SAID THEY NEED MORE OLD ARTISTS.

Oh................

hang on a minute.....

GET THOSE DAMN KIDS OFF MY LAWN!!

What was the question again?

• Like 2

If that means more (some?) music on there, I heartily agree.   I confess I haven't visited it since Bandlab bought CW and I checked it out.  I was bored to death by the abundance of utter dross from wannabes whose only musical instrument is an iPhone.  A plethora of 'beats' and an almost total absence of music.  There, I said it before someone else did.  😄😉

• Like 3

When I previously visited the Bandlab website and tried to use the online DAW, I received an error message stating the online DAW requires Chrome.  I use Firefox so I figured if they can't support my browser, why bother.

Recently I tried again and the online DAW works seamlessly with Firefox.  A big thumbs up to Bandlab for broadening their browser support.

Bandlab has an online Cakewalk community.  The community has a small number of members but very few messages have been posted.

I've listened to a few songs members have posted.  I've found some that I think I would be interested in collaborating with but I'm still feeling my way around.

As an aside, I've downloaded a baritone guitar soundpack that may prove interesting to play with.

I'm still learning but Bandlab seems to have a lot to offer, you just have to find someone you'll feel comfortable approaching.

Trust me. I did that back then. Then I figured out I could charge the same fee by just renting the equipment to them

They loved this because every family has someone who is a wannabe DJ.  
I loved it because I didn’t have to be at yet another lame party.