Groove Monkey MIDI Packs

cclarry

$10.95 and the Scott Garrison Code  DFQ10 should work also

$10.95 MIDI Packs

Save Up to 45% On Everything

All MIDI Drum Packs, Bass Packs and Bundles are now on sale. No coupon codes are necessary. Sale ends June 14th at 11:59 PM.

https://groovemonkee.com/

Free Product Updates

Metal Pack: On June 2nd we added a Beat Buddy PBF file and song files.
On May 20th, the pack was heavily revised:

new bonus grooves

timing and velocity tweaks

improved appearance for formats like Addictive Drums

Combo 2 has also been updated.

Mega Pack: On June 2nd we added the revised Metal pack. The Mega Pack now includes 34 MIDI packs, 27 Beat Buddy PBF files and over 35,000 MIDI loops. Upgrade pricing available: sales@groovemonkee.com for details.

Download these free updates from: Support Menu > Legacy Accounts

Edited by cclarry

When I went to the site I noticed a number of other midi packs had been updated in last  12 months some it appears with some bonus materials, others with other supported formats. Worth downloading latest versions just to make sure you have the latest.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Michael A.D. said:

I like these:

While not exactly my genre, these do NOT appear to be "pedestrian".
Pretty sure with a bit of judicious cut/paste, they could add flavor to any genre...

20 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

aside from Toontrack

I going to be honest, I haven't bonded with EZB in the way I thought I might.
I will admit I have NOT gone "down the rabbit hole" like I have with EZD, EZK and SD2/3.
Maybe I'm missing something?
or maybe not? 🙃

t

I'm still waiting for the EZBass 6 packs to arrive, so I don't have a lot of their patterns. 

I will buy more MIDI, but not more basses.  The way they sampled it is very lazy, as I showed in my video.  They didn't sample all around the fretboard, just one note going up the scale,  which is kind of nuts.  By the time you get to the A string, it starts at C.  So no open string or Bb or B on that string  It keeps going on like that until the E starts way up at the top.  Weird.

So I use EZBass-generated MIDI to drive Trilian, my OTS bass, and MODO Bass. 

The Steinberg Bass samples every note you can play on a bass. And it is intriguing because it allows you to choose different styles, that play in different places. 

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 2