Wack Clock, Pt. 2 (Hip-hop) feel free to give feedback

Zimonio

On 6/4/2021 at 11:25 PM, jack c. said:

man ya nailed the genre!!!!!!get rid of curse words.jack c.

Thanks jack, love the feedback! Don't you think the curse words are part of the genre though???

22 hours ago, Zimonio said:

Thanks jack, love the feedback! Don't you think the curse words are part of the genre though???

yes a big part but with so many words in english language one can find endless others to make a point.jack c.

On 6/11/2021 at 2:51 AM, bjornpdx said:

You've got the style down for sure. The English is very good (the "curse" words are ok) but there are so many words flying by so fast I really didn't understand what you were saying. Maybe slow it down a bit?
-Bjorn

Thank you so much! I usually like to go for the rappedy-rap-ultra-fast-flow but I'm also working on some songs where I go a bit slower. Equally important!

17 hours ago, Inthorns said:

Solid

Next time out, try to inject some contrast into your back beat. It'll add more energy and excitement to your already intense spit game, and in doing so will nudge your work further toward BANGER!

Thanks man! I hear ya, I've had to produce all my beats myself since my producer quit on me and I don't really give it the attention it deserves but I will definitely keep this in mind. A real BANGER is all I'm looking for!

• Like 1