GForce MiniMonsta free @ Sound Collective

Fleer

This month’s exclusive Sound Collective community giveaway is GForce’s impressive emulation of the original Mini, for Mac and Windows (Minimonsta IS NOT compatible with the latest version of macOS, Big Sur). 

Minimonsta is free to download for Sound Collective members from 3rd June 2021 to 5th August 2021 (4pm GMT), and comes with a 25% discount code for their newly released OB-E — a unique take on the legendary 8-Voice, offering complete per-voice control. There is also a 50% discount code to redeem against other instrument in the GForce range.

5 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Actually they seem to be generic. 
Here they go:

NOVATION25 for 25% off OB-E

NOVATION50 for 50% off the other ones  

Gotcha; I was thinking product codes, not discount.

Got any codes for advancing my reading comprehension?

• Haha 3

Heck, that would help me too, apparently Minimonsta doesn't run on MacOS Big Sur.

Edith adds:

If anyone wants my GForce Minimonsta product code for $25 I'll use that towards some of their other stuff. Send me a PM if you do.

Edited by Fleer

Well, for those who where disappointed by this months Tunecore giveaway not being a plugin, this makes up for it!

When I first got my interface, giveaways where once a month. Of course it was a little disappointing when they went to bi-monthly, no sleep loss of course. But if they keep this trend of 2 offers bi-monthly we are back to the equivalent of once a month. Cool! 😎