BFD Summer Sale

cclarry

Sounds like this is still a mess. Too bad as its one of the best sounding, luckily it's not irreplaceable. Hope they sort it out. I'll wait a while to see how things develop before trying to update. They still need fix those old bugs & crashing issues plus an update on that gui.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

So, what's the status now-a-days? I've transferred my licenses but haven't used it yet. I sill have my old Fxpansion version downloaded, saved, and installed. Should I do anything "special" before installing the new version?

10 hours ago, fret_man said:

So, what's the status now-a-days? I've transferred my licenses but haven't used it yet. I sill have my old Fxpansion version downloaded, saved, and installed. Should I do anything "special" before installing the new version?

I think with the latest release, they fixed the major issues.  It’s still wise for you to save the old installers.  If your licenses show up on bfddrums.com, I would think you’ll be fine w.r.t. licensing.  Read up on forum.bfddrums.com.  Did you get your freebie drum libraries (one of your choice for transferring, and others to restore the library/libraries from bfd1 or bfd2)?  Nevertheless, if you run into any issues, open up a ticket at bfddrums.com.  Just be patient as it may take a several days for a response.

Edited by ALC