8DIO Studio Sopranos and Forgotten Voices -Jennifer

cclarry

Jenifer and The New Studio Sopranos, two of our most vocally powerful libraries (both produced by Emmy-nominated composer Colin O'Malley), are on sale now! 

The New Studio Sopranos (Sale Price: $98 | Regular Price: $198)

This choir offers a depth few others can, with the ability to beautifully and quickly oscillate between sounds both intimate and aggressive, no matter where you need it in your mix. This library also provides the tools to fully manipulate polyphonic phrase legato, dynamic arcs, staccato articulations, and marcato articulations—ensuring that the character of the choir is yours to design in every which way. 

Jenifer (Sale Price: $58 | Regluar Price: $148) 

Looking for a deep-sampled solo vocalist library with unparalleled playability and realism? This is it! The sounds of Jenifer were recorded to be highly adaptable to any composition. The speed, dynamics, sample offset, and pitch of any phrase are deeply malleable and offer gorgeously expressive sounds every step of the way.

Both libraries are on sale until 6/8/21

Accessed your 50% off discount code yet? 

The code is available for use until 6/30/21 and redeemable at checkout.

Please note that the discount is not available for items newly on sale.

https://8dio.com/

Edited by cclarry

3 minutes ago, cclarry said:

This part is the giveaway...

Please note that the discount is not available for items newly on sale

Might want to put that in bold in the OP too!! : )

But to your credit Larry, I did see it. And realized, that's not surprising. New stuff ain't on sale!!

I went to the site (now that I have joined the money pit, umgh, I mean Kontakt klub),  and those voices do sound beautiful.

• Great Idea 1

2 minutes ago, Grem said:

Might want to put that in bold in the OP too!! : )

But to your credit Larry, I did see it. And realized, that's not surprising. New stuff ain't on sale!!

I went to the site (now that I have joined the money pit, umgh, I mean Kontakt klub),  and those voices do sound beautiful.

Done!

4 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

So does that mean that the code will work later this month for Jenifer? That voice is beautiful.

I don't think so...the only "sale" items it will work on are the ones that are still on sale from May
It doesn't apply to the "Latin" Libraries either, as they went on sale June 1st...

42 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I don't think so...the only "sale" items it will work on are the ones that are still on sale from May
It doesn't apply to the "Latin" Libraries either, as they went on sale June 1st...

Okay. Well that will save me $29 (only to spend it plus $10 more on Liberis).

Edited by Doug Rintoul
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

I tried to apply the discount to both products, but I ended up with a ‘already purchased’ for both. Saved me a lot of money, and reminded me that I may have too much 8Dio products already.

At least 8DIO will prevent you from buying duplicates, so hats off to them for that!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

I believe they are personal Grem...otherwise I'd give you mine...

Yeah, that's  what I thought. Wasn't suggesting anything, just letting you know I can't do the library. 

[edit] correction; I don't want to do the Liberis library at regular cost! I will wait for the right time!!

Edited by Grem
  • Sad 2