Sampescience VHS Waves 50% off

cclarry

VHS Waves could be the name of a new genre, but it's the name of a new plugin! Imagine having control of the sound typically heard on old dusty VHS, composing your own 80s soundtrack from a time long gone but never totally forgotten. VHS Waves gives you that sound in an easy-to-use plugin for Windows and macOS.

30 synth sounds were created with hardware from that time period and recorded on old VHS tapes. The result is the authentic degraded sound of decaying tapes, ready to be used in your future synthwave, vaporwave, and chillwave productions.

Available as a VST/AU plugin instrument for Windows 8.1/10 and macOS El Capitan to Mojave (not compatible with Catalina and up).

Best of all, as a subscriber, you can get VHS Waves at 50% Off by using the code fuzzytv

Simply copy/paste the code in the discount code field during checkout and wait a few seconds to see the price cut in half!

$12 with code
https://www.samplescience.info/2020/12/vhs-waves.html

On a  related note. 

I really like this dev -- he seems like a really nice guy. But candidly, I wish so many small devs didn't decide to create their own VSTs and instead just made their sample libraries for existing samplers like KONTAKT, Sforzando and Decent Sampler. 

Why? A small dev creating their own VST means one more VST -- and often a poorly tested or even poorly coded VST -- that may have all sorts of conflicts and issues now or in the near future. It also means an additional learning curve. Whereas if these devs used a popular sample format like KONTAKT or SFZ, many users have already made an investment in money, time and support/maintenance of these samplers. I totally understand the reasons why small devs make their own VSTs, but it's truly not a user-centric decision and I am sorry to say that it is a big enough factor that causes me to not complete a purchase.

• Like 2