Steinberg Halion Sonic SE instruments

I have downloaded and installed HalionSonic SE can open it in CW, however no instruments show....which I have downloaded as well....

I downloaded updates, i reinstalled the whole package, licensing was checked and rechecked and still no joy.

I'm about to give up....any any advise please?

And you end up with that Generic Driver that you have to delete in the Registry.. I have Cubase 5 so I have Halion and it's not much different than TTS-1. Just a little bit better effects which is easy to rectify with TTS-1 audio tracks. I have never managed to access it in Cakewalk. Haven't tried very had 😜 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 6/2/2021 at 6:18 AM, abacab said:

I don't think Halion Sonic SE comes with any content unless you are running Cubase Elements.

Thank You!!! I was stuck on it for a while after installing Cubase Pro on a new computer. On the previous computer it worked because I first used elements before upgrading. After you said that I went to the Cubase Elements section of the download assistant and found it. This is so stupid that a cheaper version of the product comes with something the more expensive one doesn't 🙄