Where is the general hardware question forum?

ka365

Question

7 answers to this question

17 hours ago, Chuck E Baby said:

Not really sure to be honest. I suppose the coffee house might be suitable but I haven’t seen a forum for hardware, plug in deals, Computers either. 

Maybe they are trying to simplify things, focusing on bandlab software.  Not sure

There gotta be a thread where we can discuss hardware that people are using with Cakewalk software.

• Great Idea 2

34 minutes ago, ka365 said:

There gotta be a thread where we can discuss hardware that people are using with Cakewalk software.

Agreed. I asked for a Hardware/Software forum in the Coffee house when everyone was talking about a Deals Forum. I stated that many very knowledgeable people visted the old foprum and would be a shame to loose such a valuable resource to the whole community.

So far, it has not been created.

2 hours ago, Chuck E Baby said:

Not really sure to be honest. I suppose the coffee house might be suitable but I haven’t seen a forum for hardware, plug in deals, Computers either. 

Maybe they are trying to simplify things, focusing on bandlab software.  Not sure

Deals is a subforum to the Coffe house. 

7 hours ago, ka365 said:

I would ask your hardware question here: https://discuss.cakewalk.com/index.php?/forum/2-cakewalk-by-bandlab-general/

It does say "Discussion focused on all things related to Cakewalk by BandLab software, the DAW formerly known as SONAR Platinum."

As long as your hardware question is focused on Bandlab/Sonar then I cant see why not.