Sonnox Summer Sale

cclarry

13 hours ago, Zo said:

Duende and sonnox and you can mix a whole song ....

Zo, I would bet on you could also easily do this just using Izotope, IK or Waves things 😛

Skills always win over plugin brand, am I wrong? ;)

In fact my dream is to see a challenge where in the same mix plugins of one brand are replaced by another and adjusted by the same experienced mixer engineer , then whole mix is judged under blind test by other experienced mixers.

I would bet on really funny result ;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Piotr said:

Zo, I would bet on you could also easily do this just using Izotope, IK or Waves things 😛

Skills always win over plugin brand, am I wrong? ;)

In fact my dream is to see a challenge where in the same mix plugins of one brand are replaced by another and adjusted by the same experienced mixer engineer , then whole mix is judged under blind test by other experienced mixers.

I would bet on really funny result ;)

True .... izotope : nope 

Ik yep 

Waves yep but compression wise it mises some 

Ik is imho more solid than waves in this area .... waves offer is great for stuff like utilities and pretty good on some area mainly thks to last collab with abbeyroad ...

The thing with Sonnox for exemple is that in each segement it is one of the best 

Dynamic eq : my goto

Inflator : unik and working as intended

Limiter : on my template as default limiter 

Transmod : one of the best transient designer

Drumgate : superb

De esser : one of the best 

Dynamic : beast 

Reverb : usable 

Restauration : solid 

Vox doubler : smooth as f ....

ect ....

Same for duende 

Channel strip : top 3

Bus comp : Top 3 

Xverb : dope 

X eq : i so regret selling it ...

Vocal strip a,nd drum strip : underatted

X comp : Class

X phase : unrevaled (to many phase tool around)  (IK please some more tools for mixing like this) 

X saturator : solid 

ect ...Add to this the controllers now and 360 

2 hours ago, Zo said:

True .... izotope : nope 

Ik yep 

Waves yep but compression wise it mises some 

Ik is imho more solid than waves in this area .... waves offer is great for stuff like utilities and pretty good on some area mainly thks to last collab with abbeyroad ...

So you are saying, Zo, if CLA mixed a few versions using Izotope, Waves, IK, Sonnox, etc trying to do his best you would be able without no mistake to classify in blind tests those sessions according to what you are believing now? ;)

I am not referring to which bundle is more user friendly, has better workflow or so... What can be in some way measurable. Just to final results and hearing experience.

Exactly such test I would love to see ;)

36 minutes ago, teclark7 said:

Larry - Where are you seeing this price for Limiter?  I see $58.61 at everyplugin and $54.12 at FX chain using 18MORE code.

That "was" the price at EveryPlugin...it must have been an error

On 6/1/2021 at 8:23 PM, Piotr said:

So you are saying, Zo, if CLA mixed a few versions using Izotope, Waves, IK, Sonnox, etc trying to do his best you would be able without no mistake to classify in blind tests those sessions according to what you are believing now? ;)

I am not referring to which bundle is more user friendly, has better workflow or so... What can be in some way measurable. Just to final results and hearing experience.

Exactly such test I would love to see ;)

No i m saying izotope is top notch , i keep it for mastering , barely use ot for mixing as it s cpu hogging ... it also lack stuff i like ....

• Like 1

One of the best plugin suites, they have stood the test of time. Low CPU, solid as a rock, sound great and get the job done. I've been using the Oxford EQ for corrective EQ for about 8 years now and never found the need to switch, it's just so good. Inflator can transform your mix bus and drum bus too.